Thursday, June 17, 2010

Jesse Shugart Summer training product- Wiki page

http://shugart.wikispaces.com/

Attached is my new Wiki page! I plan on using the Wiki for classroom updates and resources on a weekly basis. For now, I have posted writing resources for both the students and parents to use prior to the writing FCAT. As the school year progresses, I would like to add student writing samples to use as guidelines as well. Once I become more comfortable with Wiki use, I will begin to add reading resources also.

I have yet to receive my blog confirmation, but I did create one. I also plan to use the blog as a writing resource. I was thinking of posting either a picture or a quote, then having students post responses for homework using various writing strategies. I will also have class updates for the parents. Thank you for information on these valuable resources!

No comments:

Post a Comment